The Rim Templates can be used with our Round Forms and Round Thin forms. The purpose of the Rim Template is to help you seamlessly create the shape of your plate's edge. To create the shape of your chosen Rim Template simply use a clay knife, a clay needle or a clay harp and follow along the Template's edge.
In order to be able to connect the rim template to the form you need a spacer round
In the back of the spacer you will find the spacer pin.
Place the spacer pin in the hole of the spacer round. Place the rim template on the spacer pin. then place your round pottery form on the spacer pin.
- Welcome at Pottery Forms Europe
- Forms by shape
- Wheel Attachment System
- Rim templates
- Special deals with discount!
- Tutorials - work instruction
- Distributors and sales points in Europe
- 1240 Design - Warsaw - Poland
- Aindhooven - Tallinn Estonia
- Colpaert van Leemputten - Deinze Belgium
- Colpaert van Leemputten - Sint-Pieters-Leeuw Belgium
- De Hazelaar Art Supplies - Soest The Netherlands
- Keramiek Centrum Limburg - Genk Belgium
- Lemhuus AG - Aesch Switzerland
- Silex Totaalservice - s'-Hertogenbosch The Netherlands
- Silex Totaalservice - Zwolle the Netherlands
- Willems Colpaert - Wommelgem Belgium